Coloplast Alterna long wear light 1971 (40mm) 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness with an audible click
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate by a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated 360° into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Alterna 2-piece appliances are available with standard wear and extended wears plate, flat or with convexity. These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches, as well as a range of special solutions such as a night bag, mini or Stoma Base plate cap and much more. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or hole sizes which can be customized, and with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or opaque colour.
Spiral Structure for
- better adhesive,
- for security and
The Alterna spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin – providing skin friendliness and protection from irritation
Alterna [Extra] adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output/influent. It is suitable for people with an ileostomy/colostomy and urostomy that has a more aggressive output which breaks down standard adhesives too quickly.
- Size 60mm
- Alterna -Coloplast
- Better adhesive
- Better security and
Legal Disclaimer: While we take extra efforts to ensure that the displayed product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter the product specifications. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We insist/recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about any specific product, please contact the manufacturer.